^
Drew
 Posted: Mar 27 2016, 08:54 PM
Quote Post

Administrator
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Welcome to all the new members of the game, we are very overwhelmed and excited to have you on board to make this a great game.

We encourage members to apply to run for Mayor in the Mayoral Elections and we also encourage members to start introducing resolutions, ordinancies or law in the council chambers.

I will be posting more news events soon and a short guide on both press offices and public activities.

We need more players in Republicans and Democrats so please invite you friends and advertise the game around.
PMEmail Poster
^
Drew
 Posted: Mar 31 2016, 07:01 AM
Quote Post

Administrator
Group Icon

I will be releasing more news articles tonight
PMEmail Poster
^
Drew
 Posted: Apr 4 2016, 01:07 AM
Quote Post

Administrator
Group Icon

A big thankyou to everyone for getting involved in the game, we have two members vying for the top spot of Mayor and I thank every single one of you for your support.

I will be releasing Election News and News Articles soon, I have just been busy with work and stuff.

Once again a big massive thank you
PMEmail Poster
^
Drew
 Posted: Apr 9 2016, 09:19 PM
Quote Post

Administrator
Group Icon

I would like to announce and welcome the new addition to the Administration Team, Alexander Green (Joan) will be the new Assistant Admin with co-responsibility of news articles, responsibility of mayoral special news, responsibility of advisor to the Demoratic Party, responsibility of councilman polls, co-responsibility of council elections and many more roles.

We welcome Joan aboard.
PMEmail Poster
^
Joan
 Posted: Apr 13 2016, 03:30 PM
Quote Post

Admin. I do something.
Group Icon

Member No.: 10

We are now changing the way polls are generated. Several random polls will be released weekly, but when requesting polls, you have to pay with fundraising cash (from party HQs, not from mayoral fundraising). Here's how it'll work:

1) For every person polled, it will cost you $200. So, if you want 200 people polled, it will cost $40,000

2) The more people you poll, the more accurate it will be.

3) You can request private party polls, which will be posted in your HQs. This will cost $300 per person polled. So, if you want 200 people polled, it will cost $60,000

4) Fundraising will be harder for your party than at the mayoral race.

5) The maximum number of people you can poll at any one time is 400. There is no minimum.

6) You can also request polls in certain voter groups. This will cost a flat $10,000 - however many people are involved.

In conclusion, if I want a poll of 400 people, which is private and is around a select voter group, it will cost me $130,000.

Feel free to ask any questions in your advisor sub forums in HQ.

--------------------
The one, the only... JOAN
PM
^
Drew
 Posted: Apr 14 2016, 06:53 PM
Quote Post

Administrator
Group Icon

The Election Board has closed and such will not be recieving anymore candidancies for Mayor.

The current candidates are:

- George Renzi
- David Bauman
- James Hickman
- Alan Wickerman
PMEmail Poster
^
Drew
 Posted: Apr 17 2016, 06:07 AM
Quote Post

Administrator
Group Icon

After a request by some members of the game I have created a thread for Town Halls and Meetings in the Public Activities thread.

The Meeting Room A is for members to request private. If your meeting is not deemed private post in the main meeting thread.

As for the NY Governor is an excellent idea to incorporate so myself and Joan will organise a structure for the NY Govornor and the NYS legislature and will present them to the player base. If everyone approves we could hold Gubernatorial Elections after the mayoral elections.
PMEmail Poster
^
Drew
 Posted: Apr 20 2016, 07:37 AM
Quote Post

Administrator
Group Icon

News Articles have been released and more to come, the NYCHA Bill aritcle has been completed.

There are four bills waiting for debate on the Council Floor and one bill waiting for review in the Comittee on Health.

The Leaders Debate will be tomorrow night and the election results will be on Thursday.

So good luck!
PMEmail Poster
^
Cameron
 Posted: Apr 24 2016, 03:33 AM
Quote Post

Group Icon

Member No.: 25

Small update - When you send PMs before they didn't autosave to the sent folder they will from now on unless you untick the " Add a copy of this message to my sent items folder " box for each message.
PMEmail Poster
^
Cameron
 Posted: Apr 24 2016, 05:09 AM
Quote Post

Group Icon

Comptroller and Public Advocate forum permissions were severely messed and unable to see most of the board forums.. they should now be able to see everything now. Sorry for the messup.
PMEmail Poster
^
Joan
 Posted: Apr 25 2016, 03:18 AM
Quote Post

Admin. I do something.
Group Icon

Cameron will now be joining the team on a permanent basis (yay!)

--------------------
PM
^
Cameron
 Posted: Apr 28 2016, 10:30 AM
Quote Post

Group Icon

I've officially stepped down as Admin and as many of you know I've created my own sim. I'd love to see many of you over there.
PMEmail Poster
^
Joan
 Posted: Apr 28 2016, 10:42 AM
Quote Post

Admin. I do something.
Group Icon

Im sad to announce that I will also be stepping down. The Five Boroughs has been fun to run, but with me and Cameron having to constantly fill in for Drew with no reason why, it is time I stood down. I joined the admin team to help run the game, not control it. I will be joining Cameron as a member of his team and I also hope to see all of you over there (Empre State - Click Here)

Joan/Mary

--------------------
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Closed TopicStart new topicStart Poll